Hope Club & EDH Professionals Group
Eating Disorder Hope deeply values the work of professionals who specialize in the advocacy, treatment, and prevention of eating disorders. We also recognize the importance of a strong networking system and welcome you to join our online community!
Hope Club has grown rapidly over the past year, and we are now offering a private EDH Professionals Group to better meet the needs of this inspiring community of eating disorder professionals.
Hope Club merged with the exclusive EDH Professional Membership Group effective March 15, 2017. This group is open to therapists, dietitians, physicians, recovery coaches, and all individual treatment providers who work with clients in eating disorder recovery.
Join the EDH Professionals Group
We invite you to join our group of like-minded professionals who support, encourage, and share ideas to assist you in successfully building your practice and supporting your clients through their eating disorder recovery. Sign up today!
- Complimentary Individual Provider National Treatment Directory Listing (with paid annual membership)
- Complimentary inclusion in professional training Online Webinars – offering free continuing education credit for Members Only!
- VIP access to our newest articles, blogs, videos and online events
- Complimentary inclusion in the Eating Disorder Hope Online Recovery Conferences – offering free continuing education credits for Members Only!
- Annual Membership Fee $192*
Featured Job Opportunity
For all job opportunities, visit the EDH Career Center.
Check out our Online Events to view past webinars and register for upcoming events.
Thank you for playing an important role in the treatment and prevention of eating disorders!
Last Reviewed and Updated By: Jacquelyn Ekern, MS, LPC on September 3, 2018
Published on EatingDisorderHope.com, Online Eating Disorder Resources